Friday, April 16, 2010

Pika Pika on Double Dragon Day♥♥♥

Hello! My sister and I had another one of our sister-dates today, which we have started to lovingly refer to as Double-Dragon days (inside joke, lol). I must get to a scanner and post these pics up properly, but I had so much fun today that I couldn't help but post up what pics were available. I stole some of these from Iris' facebook, sorry! Will get you back when I scan!

Photobucket
Pretty impromptu collage Iris made while we waited for some food. Likey likey.

Photobucket
Tried better eye make today, wee!

Photobucket
Preview of our silliness, ah so much fun!

Photobucket
Iris' outfit, we ended up being pretty monochromatic today. Not completely planned, but the shorts are the same!

Photobucket
My outfit! Face looks a little awkward, lol!


While we were in SF's Japantown, I managed to snag these:

Photobucket

I succumbed to purchasing May 2010's Happie Nuts & Jelly. I've been living off scans for a while, but I just couldn't resist this month. Nothing compares to actually touching the lovely glossy pages and seeing the images in person.

I can not wait to scan the pics! Wee!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Double Dragon! It was a guilty pleasure when I was a kid, back when all the cool girls were watching X-Men, Spider-Man and Captain Planet. XDDDDDDDDDDD

    You and your sister look sweet and stylish together! ♥ I wish my sisters and I can hang out more often but we're all so busy with work and life, and our older sister is already half a world away.

    ReplyDelete