Saturday, March 27, 2010

Results of last night's St. George


Last night, the house & I decided to enjoy some Absinthe. Enjoy is a word I use loosely. I'm not a big fan of black licorice flavors at all, and with one of the bottles proclaiming 68% ALC, it was definitely a different type of fun. The night ended with most of us falling asleep to That 70s Show (awesome).

This morning, I realized that while everyone else was starting to drift to sleep, I was drunk downloading (free) iPhone apps. I reached for my phone and found six new apps. Most of them were more photography apps, but one of them was bright pink. Clicking on it brought this up:
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


WTF is this? Ewww!


Apparently I downloaded "BabyBuilder Lite", an app that uses "complex facial mapping and recognition algorithms to generate the most realistic looking babies possible". Granted, I didn't use the best pictures of us possible, but this baby is WEIRD looking. Not human at all & has the scariest old lady mouth ever.

This image is going to weird me out for a long time. Be careful out there folks, download what you will drunk, just make sure you don't pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment