Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kiddie Crushes, Where are you? (Pt. 1)

I was reading Lauren's post, Where in the World is Jonathan Taylor Thomas?, and it got me thinking. Where are my childhood crushes, and, most importantly, what do they look like now...

Devon Sawa (gotta say it sexy) in Casper

I followed Devon since his first movie, Little Giants, where he starred alongside Becky 'Icebox' O'Shea and stole my little fob kid heart. I would literally rewind the end of my Casper tape just to watch him over and over again. Best Devon Sawa (DS) movies: Now & Then (not enough DS) & Wild America. Omg, I don't think another movie had so much hot 90s tween action than Wild America did. If you love DS and guys that looked at him, you need to watch that movie. I'll probably have to write another post about it all by itself, it was so damn delicious.

Anyway, where is Devon Sawa now & what does he look like?


I don't know how I feel about what he looks like now. A little bit of me just died inside and I''m going to have to continue this post later...

(And H just came home with McDonald's.)

1 comment:

  1. Um, DS is still kind of cute. Just in a 'young father' kind of way....

    ReplyDelete