Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have recently begun eating over-medium eggs (constantly), what is your opinion of eggs prepared this way, and what is your favorite way to eat eggs?

Hmm.. I'm just a recent convert to eating eggs over-any way, but I think the yolk is the part I haven't come around to yet. I've tried over-medium, and it's tasty, but I prefer my eggs over-hard if they must be fried. My most favorite way to eat an egg is hard-boiled. I learned my favorite recipe from my friend Ches, and we call this the "Lesbian Hard-boil":

Place eggs submerged in water in a pot
Heat on high until they reach a rolling boil
Remove from heat & leave covered for 15 minutes

After that, remove eggs from hot water & enjoy! The yolk should be fluffy and delicious!

Let me know what you think of this method.

What made you start eating eggs over-medium so much? What are your other favorite ways to eat egg?

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment