Monday, February 15, 2010

Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team CGI

I know I might be a little late in this, but I finally got to watch Twilight: New Moon. It wasn't the most mentally stimulating of movies, but holy crap:

Not my scan, but found via Flicker

Holy spam, though! Look at those abs! I had no idea such hotness existed in the world. After seeing New Moon & discovering who the hell Jacob Black was in the first place, there was no way I could even believe a Team Edward existed. That is, until I realized the power of Team CGI:


WTF?!! I know he's wearing a suit & not shirtless, but I'm pretty damn sure he's missing about 30 lbs of muscle. I knew it was too good to be true, and yeah, yeah I understand he worked out religiously for the role (and, ehem, PS burn tool, ehem), but still! I feel flaboozled! I feel baboozled!

Why let me believe this Taylor Lautner is the hunk hunk hunk top shit when he's just a little kid? He's too young and little for me to have jumped on his team.

...SO Team CGI wins it for me in this round. Damn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment